RETURNS & EXCHANGE
If you are not satisfied with the fit of a garment XIII will refund the cost of full priced item(s), provided:
- The goods are in their original condition. This means the garment has all tags attached, item is unwashed and unworn.
- All purchases become final within 10 days of you receiving the order.
- It is essential to contact us via email@example.com within 10 days of you receiving the goods to notify us of your intent to return your purchase.
- Please include your reasons and/or exchange/refund requirements.
- We will supply you with a Returns Form to be completed and sent back with your item(s).
- We suggest you select an insured shipping or postage method. You are responsible for the product until it reaches us.
- XIII does not accept responsibility for packages we do not ship ourselves.
- All return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of you receiving the goods to notify us of your intent to return your purchase.
We will e-mail you a Returns Form to be filled in and sent back with your item(s) - this form will help us speed up the returns process for you.
Make sure your returns are securely and appropriately repackaged with your returns form and send to the below address:
XIII c/o TøjProduktionsLab ApS
Kronprinsessegade 14, basement.
DK – 1306 Copenhagen K
Email us your return track and trace reference number.
We will notify you via email once your return has been processed.
Returned purchases must be received by XIII within 7 days of making contact with us wishing to return your item(s).
Refunds will be credited back into the same account within 5 business days of receiving the item(s).
This warranty means that you as the customer can complain about defects in the goods that have occurred within 24 months after purchase.
The warranty does not cover when damages are caused by misuse, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear.
For complaints, defects, or missing deliveries, please contact us via email@example.com.